At Kids Creek Children's Clinic we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatric medical care:
- Free prenatal get acquainted visit
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports, scouting, and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- Second opinion consultations
- School, emotional and behavioral issues
- ADHD evaluations and treatment
- Acute and chronic medical illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician who has received specialized and dedicated postdoctoral education and training in the care of children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. They also care for complex medical conditions of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
In addition to the list below see our Heath Links tab at the top of each page.